- 0845 p0 Devotions, Diaries, Roll- Daryl ICDL Year 9
- 0855 p1 French – Tony –
- Year 5 FRENCH – They need: class set of Touche 1 coursebooks. (May still be in Yr 6 room from Friday’s French lesson) Touche Workbook (in their own desks) “Little Pink book” with vocabulary (in their own desks) 1. Workbook exercise: Complete Activity H, p19. (some may have completed this already). Please read through the instructions with the class. A conversation.Students are asked to give a response to the question in a complete sentence in French.Information to answer the questions may be found on page 19 in the Course Book.Some students may wish to work with a partner.2. For those who have completed H, work through activity I, Interrogation, p 20. This time the answer to the question is provided. Students have to work out and write down what the question was. (in a complete sentence).
3. Activity J p 20. Reading and comprehending. Use the information on p18-19 of the Coursebook to find the data to complete the Table in activity J.
- 0940 p2 Integrated Studies – Students are to study for their Gold Rush Test.
- 1025 p3 Literature – Tony continue on with Libby Hathorne Books.
- 1110 RECESS
- 1130 p4 Music – Robyn
- 1215 p5 Maths – Daryl
- 1300-1340 LUNCH
- 1340 p6 Music – Robyn
- 1425 p7 Writing – Daryl
- 1510 Homeroom, roll, Daryl
- 1520 dismissal – Daryl
- Term 4